- STUDENTS' AWARD -
- First Place Honor
- Second Place Honor
- Third Place Honor
- Honorable mention
PRIZES (monetary grants).
Cash reward fund of Crescendo International Competition includes:
- Grand Prize $1,000
- First Prize $500
- Second Prize $300
- Third Prize $150
- Additionally, there will be smaller prizes awarded to “Best Performance” within the performer’s respective age group.
- Teachers Awards
The judges pre-select Winners of cash prizes according to first round results.
The final decisions, however, will be made based on recital performances.
Grand prizes may be shared among several participants.
* Please, note that the award system is established in a manner which those who receive the First Place honor are not necessarily predisposed to receive a Prize. An applicant’s placement does not always correspond to the Prize they receive. With that being said, only judges may promote a winner’s Prize in the case of a special achievement.
- TEACHERS' AWARD -
To recognize outstanding teachers we proudly announce Teacher Appreciation Awards 2020
Who is eligible:
1. “Teacher of the Year” award
2. “Crescendo Educator” award
3. “My Favorite Teacher” award
Teachers' awards include Certificate of Excellence and Monetary Reward.
Thanks to all teachers!
Selected group of First Place Winners will be recommended for participation in the International Student Exchange Program hosted throughout USA, Canada, Europe and Asia.