Home / Little Mozarts / Recitals
First and Second place honors perform at Carnegie Hall, 154 West 57th Street, New York, NY in one of following dates:
Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 8:00 PM
Sunday, Nay 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 8:00 PM.
A recital fee of 240 USD will be assessed for solo performance.*
A recital fee of 320 USD will be assessed for Duet.*
A recital fee of 380 USD will be assessed for Trio performance.*
A recital fee of 120 USD will be assessed for ensemble of four and more musicians.*
*The fees assessed for each concert will include four (4) complimentary tickets and certification.
- Deadline for recital fee submission for participation in Winners' recital in Carnegie Hall: April 5, 2018
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline April 5, 2018
- No payment will be accepted after April 12, 2018.
- Checks should be made to Crescendo Competitions and sent to: Little Mozarts Music Competition, 9 North Main Street, Suite 4, Marlboro, NJ 07746, USA.
- Student's name should be specified in Memo of the check, or money order. Student will be notified via email about performance date within 10 days after the deadline.
Please, note that Crescendo Int. Competition holds all right for tickets distribution and tickets to Winners' recital can not be purchased from Carnegei Hall Box Office.
To purchase tickets guests need to mail $50 USD to the competition Main office (Crescendo Int. Competition, 9 North Main Street, Suite #4, Marlboro, NJ 07746 USA) at least one week prior to the concert.The Date / Time of recital should be specified in the MEMO of the check.
Guests may pick up reserved ticket at the entrance to the Weill Recital Hall (WRH) 30 min. prior to the curtain time.
Note that ..On the Winners' recital student performs ONE piece. Ex. one movement of Sonata/Sonatina; one selection from Partita, Suite, or any ordered set of pieces.
Duration of music selection should not exceed 6 minutes. If duration of music selection exceeds allotted time, performer will be charged an extra $100 for each additional minute.
Performers must be present until the conclusion of the recital in order to participate in the award presentation. No diplomas or medals will be sent via mail.
Use of cameras, camcorders or any audio/visual recording devices is strictly forbidden by Carnegie Hall administration.
To request photo click on the link below "Photo Order Form".