Home / Little Mozarts / General Information
Little Mozarts is an annual music competition, which is open to Junior, Intermediate and Advance levels for all instrumentalists, vocalists, and duets. The 2017 competition will be held from February 2017. We will be holding competitions in various locations.
This unique juried music competition for 3-14 years old gives young children the opportunity to perform and receive their first applause.
The goal of Crescendo Competitions is to encourage and motivate young musicians and make music a more significant part of their life.
March 11 and March 18, 2018 - New Jersey
Audition centers: Caldwell University,120 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006, USA (03.11.2018) & Westminster Conservatory, 101 Walnut Lane, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA (03.18.2018)
Contacts: email@example.com; 732.539.4634.
TBA - Massachusetts.
Audition Centers: Sharon Music Academy, 112 N. Main St, Sharon, MA 02067, USA
Contacts: Crescendo@sharonmusicacademy.com; 781.784.9079
TBA - New Hampshire
Audition Centers: Mila Filatova's Piano Academy, 234 N Adams Street, Manchester, NH 03104, USA.
Contacts: CrescendoNH@milafilatova.com; 603.218.3212
TBA - British Columbia, Canada
Audition Center: Tom Lee Music Academy, 929 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1L3, Canada
Contacts: CrescendoCompetition@TomLeemusic.Ca; 604.688.8929
TBA - Toronto, ON Canada
Audition Center: Euromusic Centre, 2651 John Street, Unit 8, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 2W5
Contacts: CrescendoCompetition@Euromusic.ca; ph. 905.475.3876
Please read the detail from Audition page.
Teachers should collect fees from their students and submit ONE check.
Dates to remember
- Audition dates: March 11, 2018 at Caldwell University (120 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006, USA) and March 18, 2018 at Westminster Conservatory at Rider University (101 Walnut Lane, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA). Also see local audition centers.
- Deadline for Application submission: February 18, 2018.
- Late Fee of $50 USD/per student will be charged for Application received after the deadline February 18, 2019.
- No Applications will be accepted after February 25, 2018.
- Winners' recital will be held in Carnegie Hall, New York (154 W. 57 Steet, New York, NY, 10019, USA) on
Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 8:00 PM
Sunday, Nay 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM, 8:00 PM.
- Deadline for recital fee submission for participation in Winners' recital in Carnegie Hall: April 5, 2018.
- Late Fee of $75 USD/per student will be charged after the deadline April 5, 2018.
- No payment will be accepted after April 13, 2018.